June Gathering 2022/Co-ops no more Clearing membership register
It appears that over 10 co-ops have not been responding to any communication this year. What do we do with co-ops that have not engaged in any way for a long time? What if their domain has been down for a while now or when we know they folded as a business?
- Spreadsheet with contacts on Nextcloud has more details.
- What to do about this?
- Reversing the process of becoming a member via Loomio is suggested.
- Sounds appropriate. Can cluster the co-ops into one proposal.
- Could monthly General Circle call check whether the co-ops is still around?
- Would it become a regular agenda item?
- Would we make a page with the members that left?
- We have a dedicated column 'Left CoTech' on members page
- What are the exact conditions?
- Something to workshop at the proposal session. Roughly: not responding, domain down or informed us that they folded. 2 attempts. Also if they stop paying to the fund that could be an alarm signal...
- Action: Let's workshop this at the decision making session.