Difference between revisions of "Community Call 28 February 2018"
(Dumped minutes in new page)
Latest revision as of 16:18, 28 March 2018
February 28. 2018
- Chris Lowis (Go Free Range)
- Laura Hilliger (We Are Open)
- Luke (Aptivate)
- Aaron (Agile Collective)
- There were others ...
- Welcome and connecting (10 mins)
- Notes for the call: To wiki, the death of etherpad ? (5)
- Facilitating at Wortley Hall in 2018 (15)
- Potentially also: https://community.coops.tech/t/2018-wortley-hall-or-wherever-planning-inside-cotech/610
- people were generally happy, but we can improve.
- Who wants to help plan wortley hall?
- Trying to consult people in cotech about all the decisions is crazy hard.
- get a budget upfront and a collective of people who commit.
- Set up a payment page, suggest a more formal process.
- Wortley Hall needs to communicate with one person
- CoTech Newsletter: https://community.coops.tech/t/cotech-newsletter-february-2018/627
- Chris, Chris and Luke worked together, we had to go looking for news. Kept it as simple as possible, one email and then fell back to doing it via Discourse.
- Thankless task (ha!)
- Talked about how cotech functions, we talked about the coordination of this network
- Harry said - Would be good to get CoBudget working - it was developed to turn Enspiral from a talkocracy into a do-ocracy
- Maybe need to do an ask for contributions
- Open Coop 2018 (10 mins)
- thread: https://community.coops.tech/t/open-2018-platform-co-op-conference/617
- We discussed doing a CoTech event instead, sounds practical.
- Cooperative Congress in June - Aaron to msg John and ask about this.